We are stocking our shelves with new kids books! Summer Reading is just around the corner and we can't wait!
We will be offering our free basic Sign Language Class at 4pm on the first Thursday of every month. However, it'll be more of an informal gathering to help each other practice and learn. There is no sign up required and we hope that you can join us! Our next meeting will be on Thursday, June 1st at 4pm.
The library will be closed Saturday, May 27th for the Book Sale behind the library and on Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day! Saturday hours will be shortened from May 6th through June 3rd and we will only be opened from 8am - Noon.
We have fishing poles and tackle boxes available here to check out for free!
Do you have a lot of coupons that you are throwing away or do you use coupons? We have a Coupon Box that you can put these coupons in rather than throw them away or come get some coupons for your next shopping trip!
Hoopla is a media streaming platform for audio books, comics, e-books, movies, music, and TV with no hold wait times!
To get started, just add an email and password, and then enter your CCFLS Library Card Number and select your home library!
New ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines are regularly added to Libby, and now you can also use Craftsy, Kovels, and LawDepot. You can access all of these resources on your computer, e-reader or mobile device. To log on, all you need is a valid library card. For Android or iOS, download the Libby app directly on your device. Check out the Overdrive Help page for more information and some great video instruction.Open Resource
Here are some local links:
* Linesville Borough - https://linesvilleboro.org/
* Linesville Borough Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/LinesvilleBoro/?ref=page_internal
* Crawford County website – https://www.crawfordcountypa.net/Pages/Home.aspx
* Water Bill payments – http://www.ub-pay.com ; Municipality Code – linesvilleboropa
* National Night Out – https://natw.org/
* Right-To-Know Law / Office of Open Records – https://www.openrecords.pa.gov/
* Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs – https://boroughs.org/